Stainless steel mesh is a kind of corrosion-resistant steel wire, which is not absolutely rust-free, and its corrosion performance in chemical media is not particularly stable. The corrosion resistance of stainless steel wire mesh is affected by its chemical elements such as nickel, chromium, copper, molybdenum, titanium, niobium, and nitrogen. The selection of stainless steel meshes should consider the material of the stainless steel meshes, because the use of stainless steel meshes has high requirements on its structure and performance. In addition to the storage environment of these stainless steel Meshes, the storage environment is also very important. Storage requirements for Wire Mesh Supplier.
Gas Filtration SS Wire Mesh
The storage environment of stainless steel meshes is very important:
1. The stainless steel mesh warehouse must be ventilated, dry and clean, and avoid direct sunlight;
2. In severe weather, take protective measures to prevent stainless steel Mesh products from being affected by rain and snow;
3. The stainless steel Mesh should be well packaged to avoid contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances;
4. The stainless steel Mesh products should be sorted and placed in rolls, and turned over every quarter;
5. The temperature and humidity of the warehouse should be controlled at room temperature of 25 degrees, and humidity below 50 degrees is the best;
6. If there is a problem in any link, it must be solved quickly.
Our company also has Gas Filtration SS Wire Mesh on sale, welcome to contact us.
Post time: May-08-2021